With regards to munchies, Cheetos are really high up on the rundown, however have you at any point known about hand crafted Weed injected Cheetos. We couldn’t discover any cannabis imbued Cheetos formulas on the web, so we choose to make our own. Also, they turned out impeccable!
The formula takes significantly additional time than your standard Cannabis Brownie, however it is too simple to make and worth the pause!
The initial step is to make cannabis oil and transform this into cannabis powder, utilizing custard maltodextrine. A carb which is utilized a great deal in the culinary world. All we have to do then is ensure we make a scrumptious tasting super crispie Cheeto that will get you an ideal high.
- Add more cayenne pepper for flaming hot weed infused Cheetos
- If you don’t have a dehydrator setting, use your oven on conventional heat.
- Don’t fry on a higher temperature than 375F
- Store the finished cannabis Cheetos in a ziploc bag
- You can use cannabis powder and dehydrated cheddar cheese to make your own weed infused cheese powder.
Ingredients for weed infused Cheetos
- 1 cup cooked, cooled polenta
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Half cup Cannabis powder.
- Half cup cheddar cheese powder.
Directions for weed infused cheetos
- In a food processor, put your cooked polenta, baking powder, egg white, garlic powder, 1/4 cup cannabis powder, cayenne pepper and salt and blend till smooth.
- Add cornstarch, a couple tablespoons at a time till you have a thick mixture but still tacky.
- Move the mixture into a piping bag and cut a half inch opening.
- Dust your kitchen surface with cornstarch.
- Pipe a long snake onto surface. Dust with more cornstarch and cut into irregular pieces. Roll into Cheeto-like shapes.
- Fry in 375F vegetable oil until bubbles subside. transfer to a dehydrator and set to 130F for 4-6 hours.
- Mix cheese powder and 1/4 cup cannabis powder and transfer to a large ziplog bag.
- Put Cheetos in ziplog bag and shake and mix with cannabis cheese powder till coated.